Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Share Time

Ok folks. It's time for me to get real with you. Lately I have been feeling like I'm not doing enough!! I'm not seeing people like God sees them!! I'm listening to a Brandon Heath song 'Gimme Your eyes'. I LOVE it but a I listen and look out at the people passing...am I really doing that...even though I have asked for His eyes numerous times. I fail.

I recognize how unworthy I am of His love. And I brings tears to my eyes realizing that He does love me despite my many short comings!! How can people not know or want to know this beautiful Savior. Thank you God for loving the people You created. Speak to those who don't know You and move in this who aren't listening to you. Remind me why You brought me here.

Kat


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: